What Is It?
The Hydraroll Trailer Skate ® automated vehicle loading system.
This is a chain drive system with 4 x 13.6mtr skates mounted on the dock that elevate pneumatically and move the load in 1 shot. There are steel channels on the dock in the trailer floor that guide the skates. The in-fill floor between the channels provides a non-slip surface to support the pallets in the trailer, after the skates have been withdrawn. The Hydraroll Trailer Skate ® will load a 13.6 metre semi-trailer in less than 4 minutes. This cost effective solution for long distance factory warehouse shuttle operations and loads up to 30 tons.
Why Use It?
- Automatic Vehicle Loading in less than 4 minutes with minimal vehicle modification
- Significant reductions in forklifts needed in loading bay
- Reduced product damage
- Minimal trailer modifications allow maximum payloads
- Fail-safe manual skate back up system
Who Uses It?
- Customer moving high volume goods on pallets for long shuttle distances over 50km
- Widely used in the food and drink industry as well as fast moving consumer goods
- Used in the paper industry for moving paper reels both standing up and lying down
If you want to load 26 pallets in 90 seconds!
Call 0151 427 8954 now!
Joloda and DHL Cannock Expansion
The new automatic loading docks installed by Joloda are now running 24-7 at the newly expanded DHL site at Cannock, Staffordshire. These automatic docks are unloading Unilever brands such as Persil, Domestos, Pot Noodle and PG tips delivered from the factories in Port Sunlight and Warrington.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954