What Is It?
This system is designed for the newsprint industry to move paper reels automatically from the paper mill to the print room. 30 tons of print rolls can be unloaded at the print room in 90 seconds!
- The Newsprint system consists of 4 off 13.6m powered skates running in sunken track.
- System controls are standard plc with ramp up, ramp down and speed control from 3m to 30m per minute.
- Can be used for mixed sizes of paper reels and the load is secure in transit.
- This system is used by major press rooms and paper mills throughout Europe.
Why Use It?
- Joloda manual skates allow additional flexibility to off load individual paper rolls at non automated print rooms
- Relatively low cost trailer installation
- Removes fork truck from loading dock areas and de-mans operation at press room and distribution centre
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954